Oral ulcer is a disease with the highest incidence in oral mucosal diseases. Oral ulcer can be caused by irregular diet or often staying up late to work overtime. Do you know what are the prescriptions for treating oral ulcer? Although oral ulcer is not a serious disease, it also brings great trouble to daily life.
How to prevent oral ulcer in daily life?
1. Pay attention to oral health
Many friends don't develop the habit of brushing teeth three times a day. When we brush our teeth, if we don't clean our teeth, we also clean our mouth! After a day's diet, we will have a lot of food left in our mouth. If we don't clean it in time, it is likely to nourish bacteria and lead to oral ulcers. In serious cases, it will cause other oral diseases. Therefore, it needs ten times of oral hygiene Pay attention to the so-called disease from the mouth is not nonsense!
2. Ensure adequate sleep
The friends with good sleep quality will be better in terms of immunity and physique! We also need to ensure good sleep time when suffering from oral ulcer, because in this way, our immunity and resistance will be enhanced, and the disease will naturally get better faster! And we should not be too tired, which is not conducive to the improvement of the disease!
3. Diet should be light
Oral ulcer will be painful in the face of food with heavy taste, so we can't eat food with excessive taste, to avoid more stimulation of oral ulcer, so as to avoid the newly recovered wound from cracking again! We try to choose food with heat clearing and fire clearing, such as: wax gourd, balsam pear, kelp, etc.! Reasonably arrange the menu of each day, and believe that oral ulcer is very bad It's going to heal soon!
4. Keep a good attitude
When suffering from oral ulcer, remember not to be too impatient. There is no help for the disease. You need to keep a happy mood to recover faster! Also remember to take the medicine prepared by the doctor on time, and take it persistently, the effect will be better.
Quick treatment of oral ulcer
1. Vitamin E: prick the vitamin E capsule with a needle, squeeze out the solution and apply it to the oral ulcer, keep it for 1 minute, use it four times a day, after meals and before going to bed, generally it can be cured in three days.
2. Strong tea gargle: gargle with strong tea, because the tea contains many vitamins, it can prevent and treat various kinds of inflammation, and has certain auxiliary treatment effect on the rehabilitation of oral ulcer surface.
3. Vitamin B2: grind vitamin B2 into a fine powder, mix it with a proper amount of sesame oil, make it into a paste, and apply it on the surface of ulcer 4-6 times a day. It has a good effect of no bitterness, no astringency, no smell, no irritation and no pain. After 2-3 days of continuous use, oral ulcer can be cured.
4. Vitamin C tablet: compress the vitamin C tablet into the face and apply it to the affected area. It is effective once or twice. It can also grind vitamin C into powder. If it is a small ulcer, just apply a little to the affected area. If the ulcer surface is large, gently scrape off the exudate on the ulcer surface, and then apply powder. 2-3 times a day, 1-2 times for the small ulcer, 2-3 times for the large ulcer, the pain can be significantly reduced, and the ulcer surface can be cured in 2-3 days.
5. Watermelon cream: it has the effect of clearing away heat, purging fire, reducing swelling and relieving pain. It has been regarded as a good medicine for throat and oral diseases by doctors of all ages. Gu Shicheng, a famous doctor of Qing Dynasty, has officially recorded it in the "selection of doctors" for more than 200 years. Grind several pieces of watermelon cream into powder, apply to the ulcer, several times a day, the effect is good.
6. Honey juice gargle: Honey oral has the effect of clearing away heat and detoxification, external application can collect sore and relieve pain, and promote cell regeneration. For the treatment of oral ulcer, 10% honey juice can be used for gargling; or after cleaning the oral cavity, dip the honey in the sterilized cotton swab to smear on the ulcer surface, and do not eat temporarily after wiping. About 15 minutes, honey and saliva can be swallowed together, and then continue to rub, repeated several times a day.
7. Yunnan Baiyao: Yunnan Baiyao is a well-known medicine for removing stasis, hemostasis, promoting blood circulation, relieving pain, detoxification and detumescence. According to modern research, it can be anti-inflammatory, more invasive, and beneficial to the anti-inflammatory and healing of wounds. Yunnan Baiyao was applied to the wound of oral ulcer twice a day, and it could be cured in 2-3 days.
8. Watermelon: watermelon is the natural Chinese medicine "white tiger soup", which has the good effect of clearing away heat and relieving summer heat. Watermelon frost is from here. Take half of the watermelon, dig out the pulp of the watermelon, squeeze out the juice. The juice is contained in the mouth, and swallow about 2-3 minutes later. Add new melon juice and repeat several times. The most effective way to clear the heat in watermelon is the watermelon green clothes, which is the part between the red flesh and the green skin. When using this therapy, you should eat more green clothes. In addition, you can spray the powder of watermelon cream directly to the ulcer.
9. Borneol: buy borneol from the traditional Chinese medicine store, dip it directly into the affected area, twice a day, three days is basically good. However, borneol is not suitable for use.
10. Walnut shell therapy: boil 30-50g walnut twice, and take it once a day in the morning and evening.
11. Cocoa therapy: mix cocoa powder and honey into a paste, frequently contain pharynx, and treat oral inflammation and ulcer several times a day.
12. Cabbage root therapy: take 60g cabbage root, 15g garlic sprout, 10 jujube, decoct in water, take it 12 times a day, it can cure mouth sore.
13. Rapeseed therapy: take 30g white radish seed, 30g mustard seed and 15g green onion seed, mash them together, stick them to the heart of the foot, once a day, to cure mouth sore.
14. Apple therapy: take an apple (pear can also be cut into pieces) and put it into a container. Add cold water (not over the apple or pear to be boiled) and heat it to boiling. When it is a little cold, it will be included in the mouth with wine for a moment before eating. It can be cured after several days.