What's the cause of farting? What diseases can farting indicate
Four seas network: farting is a common phenomenon in life, but it is a very high embarrassing behavior to fart in public. Although farting is an indecent behavior, farting is the maintenance of our normal health. If farting is too much or stinky, we need to see if there is a problem with our health.
I. what's the reason for farts
Why do people fart? Don't think this topic is disgusting, because intestines are always crawling. In fact, as long as there is intestinal peristalsis, there will be gas from the anus, will fart.
Why is there gas in the digestive tract? This is because when people eat food, due to the role of normal flora in the digestive tract, more gas is produced. These gases, which move down with peristalsis, are expelled from the anus. When discharged, due to the role of anal sphincter, sometimes also produce a sound. Therefore, farting is a manifestation of normal intestinal function. On the contrary, if you don't fart, or fart too much and stink, it is an abnormal phenomenon.
Traditional Chinese medicine belongs to the category of Qi, which belongs to Qi descending.
Fart too much
In traditional Chinese medicine, fart belongs to turbid Qi. For those who are depressed and lack of expression of liver and gall, the liver and gall, spleen and stomach lead to the poor transport of Qi, or the obstruction of Qi ascending, and the small intestine of the bladder becomes turbid and descending.
Sometimes fart is too much, and eat too much starch food, such as sweets, sweet potatoes, potatoes and so on. People who eat more pasta fart more, this kind of food makes intestinal bacteria produce too much gas, resulting in more farts and feces. At this time, we should reduce starch food, increase protein and vegetable food, so as to achieve a balanced diet.
What's the matter with frequent farting
1. The generation of fart comes from three ways
(1) when swallowing food, air will enter the digestive tract.
(2) gas produced by bacterial fermentation of food in intestine.
(3) the gas in the blood infiltrates into the intestine.
2. About 7-10 liters of gas enter the intestine every day, but most of it is absorbed by the blood vessels on the intestinal wall, and about 0.5 liters of gas is discharged from the intestine.
3. Fart is the body's exhaust gas, most of which are carbon dioxide, hydrogen and methane.
4. Farts are produced because some of the food we eat has not been decomposed. The undigested part, which contains fiber and sugar, becomes the food of coliform. When the coliform is full of food, it will exhaust. These gases accumulate in the body, creating a stream of air pressure. When the pressure is too high, it will be expelled out of the body, forming a fart.
5. The amount of fart is related to people's diet. Some people like to eat onions, ginger, raw garlic, potatoes, sweets, beans and pasta. Because these foods contain a large amount of hydrogen, carbon dioxide, hydrogen sulfide and other gases, the exhaust gas will increase greatly after eating and fart continuously.
6. The amount of fart is also related to the strength of human digestive function. Dyspepsia, intestinal bacteria fermentation fast, easy to produce gas and make people fart.
7. A scientist has found that a person farts about 14 times a day. Every day, each person releases about 500 ml of exhaust gas.
8. Although fart stinks, farting is a normal physiological need, which is good for people's health. It's bad for your health not to fart all the time. People who never fart all year round are most likely to have gastrointestinal problems.
9. The high protein diet will produce a lot of hydrogen sulfide (the smell of rotten eggs) when it is rotten, so it has a special odor. Generally, the more fragrant you eat (meat, fried food), the worse your fart will be. If it's a poor meal, the smell will be less. Some people eat more sweet potatoes, although fart, but not too smelly, because sugar fermentation mainly produces carbon dioxide gas. If there are many farts and often stink, it means that the protein diet is eaten too much and the burden on the stomach and intestines is too heavy, so we should reduce or immediately change to vegetarian diet to prevent gastrointestinal diseases.
3. What disease does irregular farting indicate
In daily life, many people always think that farting is an indecent or embarrassing behavior. In fact, farting is a normal physiological phenomenon, which is closely related to health. Let's take a look at the health problems.
1. Too much farting, digestive system problems
There are many reasons for this phenomenon, which can be divided into two parts:
One is due to diet. If the human body ingests too much acid food, such as bean products, peanuts, etc., or some defecate food, it will produce too much gas in metabolism, causing the phenomenon of farting. In particular, legume food, because the human body lacks the necessary enzymes to fully digest the polysaccharide in legumes, will release this "weapons of mass destruction". If you don't eat these foods and fart too much, you may have problems with your digestive system, such as gastritis and enteritis.
The second is the gas swallowed by the mouth when swallowing. Especially some people who like to talk when they eat will swallow more gas in the process of swallowing food than those who don't talk or talk less, so the ancients said that "eating without speaking" really has a certain reason.
2. Fart too bad, beware of enteritis and colon cancer
Ordinary farts don't stink very much. The reason why farts stink is that the hydrogen sulfide in them is the 'culprit'. If it is not caused by eating garlic, onion, leek and other food with pungent smell or eating too much meat, when farting is extremely smelly, enough attention should be paid to it, which may be caused by some intestinal inflammation or gastrointestinal dysfunction. In addition, farting is also a major symptom of colorectal cancer. Therefore, experts remind: when farting is too smelly, you should be more careful about your body.
3. Total non farting indicates that intestinal metabolism slows down
Some people will say: 'I don't fart. 'in fact, not farting is not necessarily a good thing. People who fart normally are healthier than people who don't fart. In particular, people eat more fish and meat, but exercise less. Sitting long all day will cause constipation, abdominal distension, abdominal pain and other diseases, so as to reduce farting or not farting at all. In addition, the elderly are also a large group of people who do not fart. The older they are, the slower their metabolism is, and the slower their intestinal peristalsis is. Therefore, it is suggested that we should eat more fruits and vegetables as much as possible, and strengthen exercise, which can help the body detoxify.
4. Tolerance can cause chronic poisoning
Many people in public, in order not to lose their decency, would rather have a red face than let go of that 'anger'. It is hereby reminded that long-term farting has certain impact on the human body. Toxic gases cannot be released in the simplest way, which not only increases the burden on the body, but also easily causes chronic poisoning of the body. For example, some people who clean the sewage pipe or sewer often faint, because the sewage contains a large number of harmful gases such as hydrogen sulfide, resulting in poisoning. In addition, farts that are not emitted will be absorbed by the intestinal wall and enter the blood, which is also one of the reasons for human aging.
Therefore, people who want to be healthy and beautiful should not let farts accumulate and absorb in their bodies. In order to be healthy, they have to fart, just pay attention to appropriate occasions.