All the taste memories of childhood --- scrambled eggs with tomatoes
Ingredients: tomato, 2 eggs, 2 cooking wine, 1 teaspoon (5ml), clear water, 1 tablespoon (15ml), green onion, 2 sugar, 2 teaspoons (10g), tomato sauce, 2 tablespoons (30ml), salt, 1 teaspoon (3G)
Method: 1) break up the eggs, mix in cooking wine and water, and continue to mix. Heat the pot, pour in the oil and heat it,
2) When the oil is 80% hot, pour in the eggs, and quickly stir them with a shovel. Take it out for standby.
3) Put the fork on the bottom of the tomato and bake it on the fire for 10 seconds. When the skin cracks, tear off the skin and cut the tomato into pieces. Wash and chop the green onion.
4） Heat the oil in the pan over high heat. When the oil is 7% hot, put in the chopped green onion, then pour in the tomato, stir fry for 2 minutes,
5） After the tomato out of the soup, transfer in sugar and tomato sauce, and finally put in the scrambled eggs, stir well, put in salt before out of the pot.
Tomato, mushroom and radish soup (highly recommended)
Ingredients: tomato, 3 white radishes, half root, dried mushroom, 5 pieces
Seasoning: salt 1 tsp (5g), white pepper 1 / 2tsp (3G), sesame oil 1 / 4tsp (1ml)
Methods: 1) peel and wash the radish and cut it into 3 cm size hobs. Dry Lentinus edodes wash the surface soil with water,
2) No soaking is required. Wash the tomatoes and cut them into pieces the size of radish.
3) Heat the soup pot over high heat. Pour in the oil. When the oil is 70% hot, pour in 2 / 3 of the tomatoes and stir fry the soup. Then pour in the boiling water and boil.
4) Put in dried mushroom and radish, change to medium heat, cover the pot cover, cook for about 20 minutes.
5) Open the lid, put in the remaining 1 / 3 of the tomato pieces, cook for 5 minutes in high heat, mix in salt, white pepper and sesame oil.
The most popular -- egg and tomato noodles
Ingredients: egg 2 tomatoes 2 sugar 2 tsp salt 2 tsp chicken essence 1 / 2 tsp
Method: 1) heat the oil pan, stir fry the eggs and put them into the bowl
2) Put a little more oil in the pot, put some green onion in it, stir fry the flavor, and pour in the tomato
3) Add the scrambled eggs to the tomato soup
4) Add a little soy sauce and salt (or sugar), but don't add water, stir fry for a few times, turn off the heat after 2 minutes, and add chicken essence.
5) Boiled noodles, I don't need to talk about it, right? Boiled, fished out + tomatoes and eggs = eat!