How to make biscuits with electric biscuits? This time I used Jun's recipe. The specific process is not as troublesome as Jun's, but I'd like to tell you about Jun's recipe. You can just mix the materials I provided.
1. Cut the hazelnut and bake it in the oven in advance (about 4 minutes at 175 ℃), cool it for standby use. Flax seeds are also roasted.
2. Mix the dry ingredients (oatmeal, flour, flaxseed, chopped cranberry, hazelnut) in a large bowl.
3. Put the butter in another bowl and melt it in a liquid state (or microwave). Add brown sugar and sugar, honey.
4. Beat the mixture of butter and sugar with a beater to make it even.
5. Stir to the state as shown in the figure, and the sugar is completely integrated into the butter.
6. Pour the dry material prepared in step 2 into the butter mixture at one time.
7. Turn them over with a scraper to make them mix evenly.
8. Pour the mixture into an 8-inch square baking tray lined with tin paper (or pre coat the inside of the baking tray with butter), and press it against the back of a spoon. Put in the preheated 180 degree oven and bake for about 25 minutes. After cooling, use a knife to cut the hazelnut oats into 16 pieces in the baking tray, and then demould them.