1. Stir fry ginger and scallion in oil pot.
2. Wash and drain chicken wings and stir fry in oil pan until the surface is yellowish.
3. Mix in cooking wine, raw soy sauce, old soy sauce, Haitian bibimbap sauce, rock sugar, and simmer for about 20 minutes.
4. Cut carrot and potato into thicker slices. (it's not easy to break after a bit of stewing.)
5. Slice green peppers, pour in carrots and potatoes and simmer until soft
6. Pour in green pepper and add salt according to the taste, then drain the juice out of the pot.