1) Rinse the potherb mustard, soak it in clear water for 20 minutes, then pour out the soaked water, then rinse it with clear water, dry the leaves with your hands, cut them into 5 mm long dices.
2) Pour water into the pot, boil in high heat, put in watery soybeans, change to medium heat and cook for 5 minutes, then drain the water.
3) Onion and peeled ginger, both cut into pieces. Put the meat stuffing in the bowl, mix in the cooking wine, take 1 teaspoon of raw soy sauce, mix the old soy sauce well,
4) Pour in olive oil and mix well. Marinate for 5 minutes. Pour olive oil into the pot and heat over high heat until the oil is 60% hot,
5) Put in the meat stuffing and stir fry it quickly until it changes color and then remove it. Continue to pour oil into the pot, heat it in high heat until the oil is 40% hot,
6) Stir in pepper and ginger, stir fry mustard for about 3 minutes, oil mustard thoroughly.
7) Put in the cooked soybeans, pour in 3 teaspoons (15ml) of raw soy sauce, pour in 200ml of water, and put in the meat stuffing just fried after boiling,
8) Change to high heat and burn for another 2 minutes, until the soup is slowly dried, then pour in a little sesame oil and mix well.