1. Prepare the required raw materials. Onion, dried beans, green beans, diced.
2. Cut section of sausage, about 2cm thick. Peel and dice tomatoes.
3. Pass 5 or 6 pieces of spaghetti through the middle of sausage. If the sausage is too hard, you can puncture the sausage with the help of sharp point tools to facilitate the penetration of spaghetti.
4. Add enough water into the pot, boil over high heat, put in the pasta with sausage, add 2G salt, and cook until the pasta is 8-9 minutes cooked.
5. In a saucepan, melt the butter, stir fry the diced tomatoes until soft and juicy.
6. Add minced meat, diced onion, diced beans and dried beans in turn. Stir fry until soft and rotten.
7. Add tomato juice and seasoning with soy sauce.
8. Bring out the cooked pasta and put it on the plate.
9. Put the fried stuffing on the pasta, and sprinkle a layer of basil before eating.