1. Mix all dough materials except butter and black pepper, put them into the bread machine, a kneading procedure (15 minutes), add butter melted at room temperature, another kneading procedure, add black pepper, the last kneading procedure, knead to the expansion stage, put the dough into the container, place it in a warm and moist place for basic fermentation;
2. After the basic fermentation, the dough will be twice as large, the dough will be exhausted, rubbed, covered with plastic film and relaxed for 15 minutes;
3. Prepare the filling during the relaxation process, heat the pot, add a little oil, heat the oil, put the diced meat into it, stir fry it with small heat;
4. Put in diced onion after the meat changes color, stir fry until the onion is transparent, add a little salt and black pepper according to personal taste, stir well and put into use;
5. Flatten the loose dough, roll it into a rectangle, thin it and brush it with a layer of oil;
6. Spread the fried stuffing on the pastry, press it gently, roll up the pastry along the long and thick side, wrap the stuffing in, and cut it into about 5cm sections;
7. Put the sliced bread into the paper film, place it in a warm and humid place for final fermentation. When the bread is up to 8 points full, evenly brush a layer of egg liquid on the surface of the dough;
8. Squeeze in a proper amount of salad dressing, sprinkle a little black sesame to decorate, put it into a 180 degree preheated oven, middle layer, heat up and down, and bake for about 25 minutes.